The Metabolic Urine Test examines the levels of certain Organic Chemical Compounds (acids) in urine, in order to assess important aspects of the cellular metabolism: gastrointestinal function, cellular energy production, neurologic status and the balance between amino acids and organic acids (as influenced by various nutrients, vitamins and trace elements). The test is performed exclusively in certified Laboratories in the European Union.
Test results are available within three to four weeks.
The test can accurately assess the following:
- Cellular deficiencies in enzymes, minerals, amino acids, vitamins and omega 3 fatty acids.
- The energy produced in the body (Crebs Cycle).
- The function of the nervous system.
- Toxicosis from heavy metals.
- Bacterial or fungal intestinal dysbiosis.
- Metabolism of nutrients (proteins, carbohydrates, lipids).
- Silent/chronic inflammation.